So, I haven’t posted to this blog (or any others, for that matter) in a long time. But today I come back, offering a free printable planner!
A planner for what, you might ask. After all, there are approximately 453457787076906 mommy blogs out there, all offering printable planners for every conceivable thing.
Now, I know that I am a little bit crazier about Halloween than the average person. Okay, probably a lot crazier. But this year, I am going to have a month old baby when Halloween rolls around, and that is going to change things. With any luck, I’m also going to be living in a new house! So I figured some advance planning might help the situation go a little smoother. I probably still won’t get to do everything I usually do, but the must-dos will be taken care of. And, everyone else on the internet also gets to benefit because I am sharing it! (I worked too hard to keep it to myself.)
The 13 page planner includes the following pages:
- Cover Page
- Halloween Checklist
- Decoration Inventory
- Costume Idea Tracker (for those of you who are indecisive or have indecisive little ones.)
- Costume Organizer (to keep track of costumes with multiple parts.)
- Budget Page One (Pre-filled categories of costumes, decoration, and miscellaneous.)
- Budget Page Two (Blank Categories)
- Candy Shopping Tracker (If you’re like me, you’ll have multiple candy obligations – work, schools, parties, trick or treaters.)
- “Treats, Not Tricks,” a baking/cooking tracking page.
- Halloween Party Scheduler
- Menu Planner
- To Do List
Here are the previews, and the .pdf link is below!